Website design and hosting
3, avenue d’Aiguilhe
43000 Le Puy-en-Velay
T. +33 (0)4 71 04 93 01
59 Boulevard Léon Jouhaux – CS 90706
T. +33 (0)4 73 44 56 58
Parc d’activité Greenopolis – 31 rue Laure Diebold
T. +33 (0)4 72 56 51 05
Copyright, Copyright ©, Links
Reproduction on paper
With the exception of the iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on a paper medium is authorised, subject to the respect of the following conditions:
• Free distribution,
• Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind)
• Explicit reference to the Noirlac Abbey website as a source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic media
The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorised subject to the addition of a clear and legible reference to the source (Noirlac Abbey) and of the words “Rights reserved”.
The information should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
Creating links to the Noirlac Abbey website
The Noirlac Abbey website authorises the setting up of a hypertext link pointing to its content, provided that:
• the link does not use the deep linking technique, that is to say that the pages of the Noirlac Abbey website must not be nested inside the pages of another site but should become accessible by the opening of another window.
• the link specifies the source, which will lead via a hypertext link directly to the targeted content.
• The information should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
This authorisation does not apply to websites that disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or that may, to a greater extent, affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
For other uses, please contact us.
Scope of the contents
Despite the careful collection of information and the realisation of the site using the latest techniques, errors, inaccuracies, omissions or additions beyond our control may remain or be inserted on this site. Noirlac Abbey cannot, for this reason, be held to warranty, either expressly or implicitly, for any of the content on this website; users of the site and of the information it contains acknowledge that they use it at their own risk and that Noirlac Abbey therefore cannot be held liable for any prejudice, direct or indirect, of any nature whatsoever resulting entirely or partly from the use of information on the website.
Similarly, Noirlac Abbey cannot be held liable for the nature or content of the sites referenced on the following pages, and in particular those which it possible to access via hypertext links on the pages of this website. According to the law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978, you have a right of access and rectification to the data concerning you.
Navigation on the Noirlac Abbey website is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file which cannot identify the user, but which records information concerning the navigation of the computer browsing the website. The data obtained is intended to facilitate any subsequent use of the site, and also to enable various measures of visit frequency.
Disabling cookies may make it impossible to access certain services. Nevertheless, users may configure their computer settings in the following manner to disable cookies:
• Using Internet Explorer: tool tab / internet options. Click the Privacy tab and select “Block All Cookies”. Click OK.
• Using Chrome: Settings tab / Show advanced settings /
o To enable cookies, select Allow local data storage (recommended).
o To disable cookies, select Prohibit all sites from storing data.
o Click OK to save.
No personal information is collected without your knowledge.
No personal information will be transferred to third parties.