Dear visitors, dear spectators,
In accordance with government announcements, Noirlac Abbey is adapting its reception conditions. The health pass has become compulsory for access to the monument and to take advantage of its entire programme.
This health pass concerns
– Anyone aged 18 and over
– For children aged 12 to 17 inclusive, the health pass must be presented from 30 September 2021,
– For children under 12, no health pass is required.
– From 1st February to 31st March,open from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
– From 1st April to 1st November,open from 10 a.m.to 6.30 p.m.
– From 2nd November to 23rd December,open from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Opening times subject to change
Group visits possible outside opening times, by reservation.
Last access 30 mins before closing.
Visit of the monument
€ 7 / € 4.50
Visit of the Noirlac bocage farmland
€ 5 / € 3.50
Children under 12 : free
Reduced rate on presentation of proof for: 12-25 year olds, students, job seekers, RSA beneficiaries, people with disabilities, holders of the ‘Noirlac’ pass, the CEZAM card or the CLARC chequebook, holders of a ticket to the Grange aux Verrières or Valençay castle, holders of the Jacques-Coeur pass, the Route des Chênes pass, the 2017-2018 backpacker’s guide, Crédit Agricole members, and SNCF passengers who arrived at the Orval train station less than 24 hours before their visit.
We welcome you according to this health protocol
Consult the dedicated pages on this site and the general diary of events